Your cart is currently empty
Returns & Refunds
PLEASE KINDLY ENSURE YOU DO NOT SEND ANY ITEM BACK UNTIL YOU HAVE RECEIVED A RMA FORM TO FILL OUT AND PUT IN THE RETURN PACK.
1) YOUR RIGHTS TO END THE CONTRACT
- 1.1 You can always end your contract with us. Your rights when you end the contract will depend on whether there is anything wrong with the product you've bought, how we are performing and when you decide to end the contract:
(a) If what you have bought is faulty or mis-described you may have a legal right to end the contract (or to get the product repaired or replaced or a service re-performed or to get some or all of your money back), further details can be found in clause 11;
(b) If you want to end the contract because of something we have done or have told you we are going to do, further details can be found in clause 1.2;
(c) If you have just changed your mind about the product, see clause 1.3. You may be able to get a refund if you are within the cooling-off period, but this may be subject to deductions and you will have to pay the costs of return of any goods.
- 1.2 Ending the contract because of something we have done or are going to do. If you are ending a contract for a reason set out at (a) to (c) below the contract will end immediately and we will refund you in full for any products which have not been provided. The reasons are:
(a) we have told you about an error in the price or description of the product you have ordered and you do not wish to proceed;
(b) there is a risk that supply of the products may be significantly delayed because of events outside our control;
(c) you have a legal right to end the contract because of something we have done wrong.
- 1.3 Exercising your right to change your mind (Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013). For most products bought online if you are resident in the UK you have a legal right to change your mind within 14 days and receive a refund. These rights, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013, are explained in more detail in these terms.
- 1.4 Our goodwill guarantee. Please note, these terms reflect the goodwill guarantee offered by Eliquid Base to its UK customers, which is more generous than your legal rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations as it applies to all customers and allows you to return the goods within 30 days of delivery. Please note that the products cannot be used and must be fully sealed in original packaging. This goodwill guarantee does not affect your legal rights in relation to faulty or mis-described products, further details can be found in see clause 11.2.
- 1.5 When you don't have the right to change your mind. You do not have a right to change your mind in respect of products (e.g. vape kits,tanks) sealed for health protection or hygiene purposes, once these have been unsealed after you receive them.
- 1.6 How long do I have to change my mind? You have 30 days after the day you (or someone you nominate) receives the goods, unless your goods are split into several deliveries over different days. In this case you have until 30 days after the day you (or someone you nominate) receives the last delivery to change your mind about the goods.
2) HOW TO END THE CONTRACT WITH US (INCLUDING IF YOU HAVE CHANGED YOUR MIND)
- 2.1 Please kindly inform us if you want to end the contract. To end the contract with us, please let us know by getting in touch. Please provide your name and order number or your name and home address.
- 2.2 Returning products after ending the contract. If you end the contract for any reason after products have been dispatched to you or you have received them, you must return them to us. You must return the goods by posting them back to us. Please include a note with your name and order number or, if you can't find your order number, your name and address and the reason why you're returning the goods. If you are exercising your right to change your mind you must send off the goods within 14 days of telling us you wish to end the contract. We strongly recommend that you send the goods via traceable method to avoid the goods being lost in the post. We will not be able to refund you the price of the goods until you can prove that they were posted to us and once we have received the goods.
- 2.3 When we will pay the costs of return. We will pay the costs of return:
(a) if the products are faulty or mis-described (in this case the item cannot be used);
(b) if you are ending the contract because we have told you of an upcoming change to the product, an error in pricing or description, a delay in delivery due to events outside our control or because you have a legal right to do so as a result of something we have done wrong.
In all other circumstances (including where you are exercising your right to change your mind) you must pay the costs of return.
- 2.4 How we will refund you. We will refund you the price you paid for the products including delivery costs, by the method you used for payment. However, we may make deductions from the price, as described below.
- 2.5 Deductions from refunds if you are exercising your right to change your mind. If you are exercising your right to change your mind:
(a) We may reduce your refund of the price (excluding delivery costs) to reflect any reduction in the value of the goods, if this has been caused by your handling them in a way which would not be permitted in a shop. If we refund you the price paid before we are able to inspect the goods and later discover you have handled them in an unacceptable way, you must pay us an appropriate amount.
(b) The maximum refund for delivery costs will be the costs of delivery by the least expensive delivery method we offer. For example, if we offer delivery of a product within 1-3 days at one cost but you choose to have the product delivered within 24 hours at a higher cost, then we will only refund what you would have paid for the cheaper delivery option. Please note we will only refund delivery if we are at fault.
- 2.6 When your refund will be made. We will make any refunds due to you as soon as possible. If you are exercising your right to change your mind then your refund will be made within 14 days from the day on which we receive the product back from you. For further information about how to return a product to us, see clause 2.2.
3) OUR RIGHTS TO END THE CONTRACT
We may end the contract if you break it. We may end the contract for a product at any time by writing to you if you do not, within a reasonable time, allow us to deliver the products to you or arrange collection of the products.
4) IF THERE IS A PROBLEM WITH THE PRODUCT
- 4.1 How to tell us about problems. If you have any questions or complaints about the product, please contact us. If you made a purchase at one of our physical locations, please bring back the item's in order to process a refund or repair process.
- 4.2 Summary of your legal rights. We are under a legal duty to supply products that are in conformity with this contract. Nothing in these terms will affect your legal rights.
- 4.3 Your obligation to return rejected products. If you wish to exercise your legal rights to reject products you must post them back to us. Please see clause 2.2 on how to return the products back to us.